Sunday School for Adults, Teens, Children 9:30am, Worship 11am
What to Expect
- A Warm Welcome - People will be genuinely glad to have you visit Cornerstone.
- No dress code - You'll find t-shirts and jeans as well as dresses and blazers.
- A Helpful Order of Service - Our service guide (worship bulletin) has everything you need to be able to participate in worship, including the passage of Scripture our Sr. Pastor will be preaching on that day.
- A Newsletter - There's more going on at Cornerstone than can be announced, so we include everything in a separate page so you can get plugged in easily.
- Sermons that are faithful to Scripture and applicable to daily life.
- Worship that uses the best of traditional and contemporary songs and hymns.
- A stroller accessible elevator to the Children's floor and education wing
- Matching ID stickers for infants and parents
- Well lit and well marked nursery and children's Sunday School rooms
- Child friendly, background checked and formally approved volunteers in both nursery and Sunday School.
- A warm welcome from our Children's Ministry Director Debbie Wenger
- A congregation ready, willing, and praying for young families they can love and serve.